Instagram not only allows users to share photo and video content with other users but also offers wide business possibilities.
Instagram constantly improves the user experience by maintaining simple, intuitive navigation for new users along with monochrome and laconic design.
Instagram has the following features:
- Authorization (via email, phone number, or Facebook)
- Create and edit profile (including Business profile)
- Instagram messenger known as Instagram Direct allows private photo-sharing and messaging.
- Image customization & Determination of geolocation
- Instagram has the functionality to edit these photos, apply a range of filters, and tag locations and friends in the photo.
- View user profiles and follow other users
- Users are able to follow other users, pages, and hashtags.
- Personalized feed
- All the Instagram content consists of posts which are shown in the personalized user feed based on preferences.
- Search (by posts, usernames, tags, and places)
- Shopping on Instagram allows brands to highlight products in Stories and Feed to attract new customers. Businesses are able to generate sales via Instagram by tagging their products in the pictures with descriptions, prices, and sales links.
Supported Products for Instagram
Instagram also has a few sub-projects. All these are working with video and photo-processing applications namely:
- Boomerang- creates unexpected and fun short videos that circle back and forth
- Layout — makes collages from a set of photos by mixing and editing them
- Hyperlapse — allows stabilizing videos to create time lapse shot
How Much Does Instagram Cost to Create?
The price for a mobile app development varies due to these and more factors:
- number of features
- complexity of features
- design specifics
- number of platforms and operating system details
Considering that all the functionalities of the Instagram app is to be developed, the design and development cost can vary between INR 10,00,000/- per platform to INR 20,00,000/-