Flutter is an open-source mobile application development framework that is created by Google for building high-performance apps for iOS & Android in a single codebase. Flutter generally provides a fast and expressive way for developers to build native apps. Dart is used as the programming language, which is also developed by Google and incorporates Material Designs and Cupertino widget.
Here are the Flutter basics and why we should use it for mobile app development.
- One can develop one code for two platforms: Flutter has its own widgets and designs. Widgets are the elements that control the view and interface of an app. Flutter is an independent platform, which is able to cover both iOS and Android. So one app can be designed to work on both platforms.
- HOT Reload: In flutter, you do not need to run the code every time you make some changes. Flutter works like a web that allows the framework to automatically rebuild the widget tree. It helps to view the effect of your changes thus saving time and also helps in fast development.
- Native apps for IOS and Android: Flutter has all the facilities that come under the native platforms, like scrolling, navigation, icons, fonts, text, List view, etc. This is the reason why apps are built with Flutter features on both android and iOS.
- Flutter uses Dart as its programming language. It is a client-optimized programming language used for fast apps on multiple platforms, It is developed by Google and it is used to build mobile, desktop, backend, and web applications.
There are three fundamental Dart libraries:
- dart: core – This library contains all the basic functionalities like strings, dates, integers, collections, lists, etc
- dart: HTML- This library includes Document Object Model (DOM) element types, events, local storage, media, CSS styling, etc
- dart: io- With the help of this library, we can work with files, processes, HTTP servers and clients, directories, etc.
But for using the library, we need to import the library feature by typing import ‘dart:io’
This blog will help you to give a clear understanding of the Flutter Basics and why we use Flutter in mobile app development.
Innovins Softtech Solutions is the best website designers and developers company in Mumbai. It is a one-stop solution for all your web and App related problems and services.
Please Contact : Innovins Softtech Solutions, Contact No- ( +91) 9987053623.