A mobile app will not only provide an option for you to connect with customer and grow marketing channels, it also helps for customer retention, to book more reservations, and much more. For restaurants in particular, mobile apps offers awesome feature to boost business in a cost-effective manner.
A handful of some such mobile app features are detailed as below:
Features of a restaurant mobile app
- In-app ordering
- In-app orderingallows the customer to not only place an order that will be printed directly to the kitchen, they can also pay for their food easily. Through app, you can refer to a previous order and reorder with ease.
- Table reservation
- This feature will allow toimply open up the app, choose a desired time to be seated with your group and move along. This will allow for a much more fluid workflow from both the business and customers end.
- Online menu
- With a mobile app, a restaurant can easily update the dishes for the day, seasonal specialties, and so on with the click of a button. Also it becomes easier for customers to refer to the menu online and place order.
- Multiple payment modes
- In the digitization world, people are opting for paying online. This app offersmultiple payment modes to its customers. This could include card payments, digital wallets, promo codes, loyalty points, and much more.
- Push notifications
- Keep your customers up to date on all the latest news and specials your restaurant is having, and with ease.These are easy, quick-hitting messages that users get notified about on their devices home screen you can conveniently send out to the masses.
- Loyalty program& Referral
- Every time a customer orders through your restaurant app, they arecreating a relationship with your business. In a virtual environment like a mobile app, it comes in the form of loyalty programs. For every order placed completed through the mobile app, the user can be rewarded a loyalty point. These points can be accumulated to redeem against an order at a later stage. A mobile app with built-in referral schemes can help the restaurant tap into its already existing customer base. The customers also get free orders, loyalty points, or other rewards for each customer they refer to and convert.
- Real-time order tracking
- Wtih GPS tracking it is now possible to create an instant connection between customers and the deliverers. Real-time order tracking ensures that the customer is able to view the order delivery progress in real-time. Right from the instance when the order is placed, when it is picked up for delivery and when it is delivered to the customer, real-time tracking can keep all the parties in the loop.
- Customer reviews
- If there is one thing that makes customers try new restaurants, it is customer reviews. Restaurant mobile apps must provide customers with the facility to write, publish, and view customer reviews. For the restaurant, it also acts as an indirect source of marketing.
- Social media sharing
- Help the customers, help you. With a single click in the mobile app, a customer can make a referral to a social media account on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram about their experience with your business.
Have more questions? Not a problem, just contact us, an our experts will guide you with more details.