The e-commerce solutions provided by Innovins not only provides attractive frontends features but also a flexible backend control too. We provide customized as well as open source e-commerce solutions which suits all sorts of functional and monetary requirements.
An e-commerce website is generally created inorder to be able to have extreme control over your online shop, where you can update products, their categories, update stocks, change pricings, publish special offers, have control over products sales records.
You not only get to control your online e-commerce store but also upgrade it with activating different features very easily as the admin control panel offered is very user friendly and flexible.
Admin Control Panel Features:
- You can add unlimited number of products with categories and subcategories
- You can add/ edit / remove product categories, manufacturers, customers and their reviews over different products. So incase of posting any negative review you may remove it whenever required.
- You may sell physical products that are shippable as well as sell virtual products that are downloadable in nature.
- The admin area is secured with a username and password defined during the installation and hence other than the one who has the appropriate username and password cannot access the admin control panel.
- You may build better rapport with your customers by sending newsletters.
- You can easily take a backup of you entire database of products and their categories data. This prevents from any kind of data loss.
- You may easily print invoices and packaging lists from the order screen
- This shopping cart website can also be made available with multilingual support and hence the reach can be widened to different parts of the world.
- You can also carry out online transactions in different currencies as the website offers multicurrency support that gets updated automatically as per the currency exchange rates
- You may select what to display, where to display, in what order to display in the products listing page.
- You can display static and dynamic ad banners with complete statistical reports generated for each banner views and clicks.
- The online orders placed on the website can be stored in the database for fast and efficient retrieval.
- Customers can create and maintain their accounts in your website and check their order status as well as their order history. They can also have an address book in the account, where multiple shipping and billing addresses can be stored.
- Non registered customers can have temporary shopping cart for their shopping whereas registered customers can have permanent shopping cart for the customers
- Customers can carryout a fast search as well as a much narrowed down advanced search for quickly locating the required products and services along with the respective features on your e-commerce website.
- Customers can place products reviews and even rate the products and services on your website for increasing customer interactivity and enabling you to serve your customers better.
- The checkout process leads to the integrated payment gateway where the payments can be made online.
- The transactions made are secure with SSL.
- The number of products present per category or subcategory can be seen or hidden.
- You can also display a list of bestseller products belonging to various customers. This display of products is generally automated.
- When a customer selects a products, he can also view what other customers have ordered along with the chosen product.
- You can have a breadcrumb trail for a very user-friendly navigation, so however vast your e-commerce shopping cart website is, you can easily lead your customers to the desired location.
Product Display features:
- Each product can have an HTML based product descriptions
- Special products can be displayed in an automated manner.
- You can monitor out of stock products and control them from being available for purchase.
- You can receive payments using online as well as offline mode of transactions
- Offline payment modes that can be made available on your e-commerce website are cheque payments, money orders, offline credit care processing etc.
- Online payment modes that can be made available on your e-commerce website are PayPal, 2checkout, ipayment, CCavenue etc.
- You can also disable certain payment services based on different zones
- You can enable shipping modules for various products based on their weight, price as well as destination.
- Also free shipping can be enabled based on the amount for a particular product and its destination of delivery.
- You can have flexible tax implemented based on different states as well as different countries where the product will be purchased using your shopping cart website.
- Different products can have different tax rates.
- You may also charge tax on shipping for a per shipping service basis
All the above features makes online e-commerce solution or a shopping cart website, the best way to sell products online . This not only enables you to display a vast range of products in a systematic manner, but also enables you to reach a huge population across the globe in the most effective and efficient manner. A shopping cart website thus makes the shopping experience a much enriched one, sometimes even better than actual shopping in stores and malls.